The class 10 science extra questions consist of the important concepts which if prepared during exams, will make your practice complete. These questions can be part of the physics, chemistry and biology section of class 10 and will be very helpful for the students who want to ace the class 10 board exam. Students might miss out on some important concepts while preparing but with the help of these extra questions, they will be excelling in the science exam.
Importance of Extra Questions for Class 10 Science
- These extra questions have been prepared by experts who have thoroughly revised the entire syllabus and have a pretty clear idea about the important questions which are helpful for the students.
- These questions can have illustrative descriptions with images and graphical representation in order to provide information conveniently
- The questions have all the answers inside the chapter itself and with rigorous effort, these will help in the retention of important topics.
- Practicing these extra questions will keep your problem-solving skills at an optimum level.
- Students solving these questions will get clarity in the class 10 science subject as these questions will cover pretty much the leftover important topics which might have missed out.
Students are advised to refer these questions after completing their preparation for the science exam and grab the excitement of solving numerous mind-boggling questions of the class 10 science subject. Along with this students can also solve the CBSE Class 10 Question Papers for more practice. Here are the Extra Questions for Science subject for class 10 students.
- Define the Functionality of the Earth Wire. What is the necessity of earthing metallic appliances?
- What are the methods of producing magnetic fields?
- What happens in between the two neurons at the synapse?
- When adrenaline is secreted inside, what is the reaction responded by the human body?
- Ionic compounds have higher melting points. Why?
- Food items containing fats and oil can be flushed with the help of nitrogen. Explain?
- Why brass and copper vessels are used to store sour substances such as curd etc.?
- Why it is instructed to add acid to water instead of water to acid?
- Define Hydrogenation and its industrial application?
- In an electric motor, define the role of a split ring?
- Explain the reason behind having a convex mirror as a rear view mirror in vehicles?
- Explain how in human beings, the sex of a child is determined?
- Explain how the embryo accomplishes its nourishment needs within the mother’s body?
- Define the oxidation of glucose in various organisms to provide energy?
- Explain hydrotropism with the help of an experiment?
These extra questions are a must to have material while preparing for exams of class 10.
|10 Years Question Paper Of CBSE Class 10||CBSE Study Material For Class 10|