Students can solve the CBSE Class 9 Science extra questions in order to prepare effectively for the exams in their academic curriculum. These CBSE Class 9 extra questions for Science will provide the students with all they need to know concepts in terms of the latest CBSE Class 9 Science syllabus, which are expected often in the exam papers.
Importance of CBSE Extra Questions for Class 9 Science
- Preparation requires solving of multiple numbers of questions on a single topic in order to retain effectively
- The CBSE Class 9 Science extra questions given here brings out the important topics frequent in the examinations.
- Some questions are also asked in long answer type or short answer type in the examinations
- These CBSE extra questions of Class 9 Science adhere to the latest CBSE curriculum
- Having these CBSE 9th Class Science extra questions handy and solving it on a regular basis will definitely yield fruitful results.
Students of CBSE Class 9 can see below the extra questions for the Science subject in order to prepare well for their upcoming examinations.
- Why the ceilings of concert halls in a curved design?
- Define reverberation and how it can be reduced?
- What happens to the kinetic energy of the body freely falling from a height and reaching the ground?
- Explain the reason behind the fall of a sheet of paper different than the crumpled ball form of the same?
- Prove the statement that action is equal to reaction with respect to the situation of a horse pulling a cart.
- Differentiate between velocity and speed
- Organisms are grouped into five kingdoms on what basis?
- Explain the reason behind lysosomes called suicide bags?
- Explain the reason behind the temperature remaining constant while changing the state for any substances?
- Which among steam or boiling water produces severe burns?
- Define the mass percent of a solution.
- Name the cells responsible for contraction and relaxation movements.
- What is the example of a non-uniform acceleration?
- How to differentiate between communicable and non-communicable diseases?
- Give the benefits of mixed cropping.
Keeping these extra questions by your side is always helpful for scoring good marks in exams. Moreover, students can also practice CBSE Class 10 question paper for more practice and to be thorough with the exam pattern.
|CBSE Sample Papers for Class 9 Science||CBSE Question Paper For Class 9|