The Union Public Services conducts the Civil Services Examination on an annual basis. The successful candidates are selected for the Central and the All India Services through this examination. The exam is highly competitive and can be cracked only through a smart strategy, consistency and hard work. This guidance can be received from the best IAS coaching classes in Mumbai.
The IAS Exam is considered to be one of the toughest examinations in the country and is held in three levels. The students who qualify in the Prelims are only allowed to take up the Mains examination which is of descriptive type. The candidates who manage to clear all the three levels of examination will be given the services of their choice based on their ranking in the merit list prepared by the UPSC. The merit list is prepared by taking into consideration, the cumulative score of each candidate in the Mains exam as well as the personality test.
In this article, we shall discuss at length the scope of civil services coaching in Mumbai for UPSC preparation. Also, the benefits and facilities available at the leading CSE Coaching centres in Mumbai. IAS Coaching modules that can be accessed through online and offline programs have also been discussed further below in this article.
|Candidates looking forward to joining civil services coaching for UPSC preparation can turn to BYJU'S Classroom+Tablet Program. Get details of the same below:|
Why Choose IAS Coaching?
Only a small percentage of students qualify in the examination. Though the exam is a hard nut to crack, it is not impossible to crack it in one single attempt. Smart study coupled with consistency can sail you through the examination. A proper strategy will work wonders in making the preparation easier. It is better to have guidance while one is preparing for the exam, as the UPSC syllabus is vast and students often go off-track while preparing for the examination.
There are three phases of the examination which a candidate needs to qualify to be finally able to join the administrative services. The three stages include:
- It provides a base, starting from which candidates can take their preparation ahead. The top coaching institutes form the basis of your strategic preparation with the updated study material, test series and experienced faculty provided to guide you through the course of recruitment.
- Experienced faculty is what makes the major difference as candidates get the desired assistance from experts. These teachers are skilled and professional with knowledge about UPSC and the related subject matter.
- Sorted and expert-curated notes are provided for all the IAS Subjects. This simplifies the note-making process for the candidates as information from reliable and official sources is compiled in a single space for the convenience of candidates.
- The best IAS Coaching in Mumbai not just provide assistance with the IAS exam preparation but also with the MPSC Exam preparation (Maharashtra Public Service Commission). Considering that there a few topics which are common for both the exams, the required help can be taken from the leading institutes.
- Test Series in the form of mock tests and practice papers based on the latest exam pattern are conducted regularly for candidates and teachers to evaluate individual growth. Since every candidate has a different aptitude and strength, thus, assistance also needs to be personalised.
Best Online IAS Coaching in Mumbai
IAS coaching in Mumbai can be availed through the BYJU'S IAS Tablet Program. The tablet programme offers the aspirants, the convenience of preparing for the exam at their homes. The video lectures covering the entire UPSC syllabus is pre-loaded in the tablet. Students can complete the syllabus at their own pace according to the strategy that suits them the best.
The IAS online coaching in Mumbai will also save aspirants' time in travel and commuting as they can study from the comfort of their homes. Thus, making it a feasible option. Candidates can also check out the best UPSC Coaching in Pune at the linked article.
For detailed IAS Study Material, candidates can visit the linked article.
Key Points To Remember While Choosing IAS CoachingSince the IAS exam is conducted only once every year, thus candidates get one chance yearly to crack the exam with only limited attempts for each category. It is thus very important that a candidate chooses the IAS Coaching or Institute wisely and ensure that they use every opportunity carefully. Given below are the points which need to be kept into consideration while choosing the best IAS Coaching in Mumbai or any other city:
- Make sure that regular classes are being held and a proper time table must be followed in the Institute
- Do check previous results and try contacting friends or acquaintances who have joined the Coaching in the past to know more about the Institute
- Take trial classes and know about the faculty and standard of learning in advance
- Ensure that proper notes are provided for self-study