Board of High School and Intermediate Education, Uttar Pradesh conducts exams for Class 10 and Class 12 students, studying under the Uttar Pradesh State Board. It is an autonomous examining authority, whose headquarters is located in Allahabad. The 10th standard exam is called Secondary School Level Examination, whereas the 12th standard exam is called Inter-college level examination. This year, the UP Class 10th Board Exam started on 18th Feb 2020 and ended on 3rd March 2020.UP Class 12th Board Exam began on 18th Feb 2020 and ended on 6th March 2020.
The questions that appear in High School and Intermediate examinations are as per the pattern issued by UP Board. To pass the Classes 10 and 12 exams with outstanding marks, students should be familiar and thorough with the topics from each chapter of the subject. This can be made possible by making extra efforts to gather and practice solving the Previous year UP Board Question Papers. Below links will help you download the PDF of question paper for Classes 10 and 12.
Practising these question papers of Science and Mathematics will serve as an important source of revision. These UP board solved papers Class 12 will help you gain an insight into the pattern of questions appearing in the exam. Some tips that will help the students studying under UP Board to achieve a good score.
- It is a good practice to keep a UP Board syllabus copy handy.
- Organise a distraction-free study area and make a study timetable.
- Do not skip or forget to solve your homework or assignment questions as it will help you stay in touch with subjects.
- Make time for revision.
- Practice previous year UP Board Papers so that you are aware of the tough questions and the paper pattern.
- Frequent practice of these papers will help you improve your speed and confidence level.
|UP Board Textbooks||UP Board Model Paper|